We are excited to be seeking an Implementation Manager to contribute to the development of a platform that will increase the use of low-carbon, sustainable building products in commercial real estate projects globally.
What if it were possible to build buildings with materials that don’t make the climate inhospitable, destroy ecosystems, and harm humans?
Building materials are responsible for approximately 11% of all global greenhouse gas emissions, and real estate development firms are facing increasing investor pressure, local regulations, and tenant demand to build more sustainably. However, there are currently no tools that allow real estate developers and architects to efficiently discover and report on materials that meet their sustainability requirements.
Tangible is a software platform for real estate owners to manage and report on the embodied carbon of developments, and find ways to reduce emissions.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Location: Hybrid remote/in-person in San Francisco or fully remote with biannual gatherings
What are we looking for?
As the Implementation Manager at Tangible, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the implementation and success of our new clients. We are looking for a candidate who has significant experience in embodied carbon and WBLCA projects. This ideal candidate has worked on multiple projects at once finding new and innovative ways to work with clients – and is excited and energized to be the face of Tangible to the customer. This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic, customer-centric professional who is passionate about helping the real estate industry succeed in the digital landscape.
What you bring:
- Proven track record of embodied carbon and WBLCA reporting and analysis.
- Experience assessing the embodied carbon and material impacts of buildings and products.
- A good understanding of building and product carbon footprint standards in North America, the UK, and EMEA, as well as industry reporting standards like PRI, GRESB, SASB, and more.
- Experience in engineering or sustainability consulting.
- Strong understanding of REVIT and takeoff softwares.
- Experience with project management across team efforts with multiple contributors and multiple client projects at once.
- Confidence reviewing embodied carbon studies and providing feedback.
- Proven experience in client onboarding, customer success, or account management.
- Experience preparing high quality and concise summary reports, as well as detailed technical reports.
- Excellent Excel and presentation skills, comfortable creating and maintaining large and complicated data sets.
Some of the things you’ll be working on:
- Lead the onboarding process for new clients, including coordinating kick-off meetings, setting expectations, and outlining the onboarding timeline.
- Support customers across portfolio-wide embodied carbon analyses, ensuring adequate knowledge transfer and technical understanding.
- Liaising with clients, project partners, and key stakeholders to guide clients to successful outcomes.
- Monitor and report on the progress of onboarding, ensuring adherence to timelines and milestones.
- Conduct post-launch assessments to measure partner satisfaction and gather feedback for continuous improvement.
- Conduct thorough orientations to educate partners on Tangible’s platform features, functionalities, and best practices.
- Analysis of large datasets, condensing into robust and digestible outputs.
- Support R&D and product team in shaping Tangible’s product roadmap.
- Internal quality assurance.
- Chance to influence culture from the ground up and establish best practices.
- Respectful Empathizers who build with people in mind and are intentional about crafting a culture that is regenerative and restorative.
- Grounded Imaginers who interrogate the status quo and chart actionable paths to alternative futures.
- Humble Listeners who acknowledge our positionalities in structural hierarchies and seek challenging input.
- Directed Experimenters who make space for play and form connections between disparate fields.
- Intentional Collaborators who recognize where our efforts are most additive and amplify aligned solutions.
- Fun-Loving Humans who take climate change seriously but not ourselves. :)
- Ability to choose hybrid remote/in-person in SF or fully remote
- Competitive salary + equity
- 100% employer-covered health insurance
- 401(k) matching up to 4%
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days PTO + Last week of year off
- Biannual in-person gatherings