Senior Software Engineer (Laravel)
We're Plentific, the world’s leading real-time property solution, and we're looking for top talent to join our ambitious team. We’re a global company, headquartered in London, and operating across the United Kingdom, Germany and North America.
As a B2B company, we're dedicated to helping landlords, letting agents and property managers streamline operations, unlock revenue, increase tenant satisfaction, and remain compliant through our award-winning SaaS technology platform. We also work with SMEs and large service providers, helping them access more work and grow their businesses.
We're not just any proptech - we're backed by some of the biggest names in the business, including A/O PropTech, Highland Europe, Mubadala, RXR Digital Ventures and Target Global and work with some of the world’s most prominent real estate players.
But we're not just about business - we're also building stronger communities where people can thrive by ensuring the quality and safety of buildings, supporting decarbonisation through our ESG Retrofit Centre of Excellence and championing diversity across the sector through the Women’s Trade Network. We're committed to creating exceptional experiences for our team members, too. Our culture is open and empowering, and we're always looking for passionate, driven individuals to join us on our mission.
So, what's in it for you?
- A fast-paced, friendly, collaborative and hybrid/flexible working environment
- Ample opportunities for career growth and progression
- A multicultural workplace with over 20 nationalities that value diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Prioritisation of well-being with social events, digital learning, career development programs and much more
If you're ready to join a dynamic and innovative team that’s pioneering change in real estate, we'd love to hear from you.
You will join us as part of our award winning multi-disciplinary team of developers, designers, and project managers where each project provides its own unique challenges.
We build systems that primarily function within local government and social housing sectors that have a real impact on real people.
We are looking for an experienced senior Laravel developer to join the Resident Experience team. You will work with technical and non-technical team members to develop and maintain resident-facing systems for both new and existing clients, developing reusable modules of code, integrating our products with various third party applications.
You will report to the Engineering Manager for the Resident Experience team, but will work daily with members of the project management team, customer success team, as well as other developers.
You will also be required to join client calls for requirements gathering, project scoping, troubleshooting, and to support non-technical stakeholders with more technical discussions.
This is a remote position based anywhere in the UK and you have the choice of either working from home, from either of our offices or a mixture of both. We are open to both local and nationwide applicants but occasional travel to Warrington may be required.
- Be the main contributor to streams of work, including entire client integrations, and to be able to own the work completed.
- Collaborate with project stakeholders to ensure that client business needs are met through the software we develop.
- Complete feasibility tests of third party APIs.
- Debug and fix bugs across our integrations.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Provide support to other developers within the team.
- Ensure that you follow best coding practices, documentation, code reviews, unit and integration testing throughout all software developed.
- Be willing to work outside of the scope of Laravel integrations where required.