Content Marketing Executive, Global
We're Plentific, the world’s leading real-time property solution, and we're looking for top talent to join our ambitious team. We’re a global company, headquartered in London, and operating across the United Kingdom, Germany and North America.
As a B2B company, we're dedicated to helping landlords, letting agents and property managers streamline operations, unlock revenue, increase tenant satisfaction, and remain compliant through our award-winning SaaS technology platform. We also work with SMEs and large service providers, helping them access more work and grow their businesses.
We're not just any proptech - we're backed by some of the biggest names in the business, including A/O PropTech, Highland Europe, Mubadala, RXR Digital Ventures and Target Global and work with some of the world’s most prominent real estate players.
But we're not just about business - we're also building stronger communities where people can thrive by ensuring the quality and safety of buildings, supporting decarbonisation through our ESG Retrofit Centre of Excellence and championing diversity across the sector through the Women’s Trade Network. We're committed to creating exceptional experiences for our team members, too. Our culture is open and empowering, and we're always looking for passionate, driven individuals to join us on our mission.
So, what's in it for you?
- A fast-paced, friendly, collaborative and hybrid/flexible working environment
- Ample opportunities for career growth and progression
- A multicultural workplace with over 20 nationalities that value diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Prioritisation of well-being with social events, digital learning, career development programs and much more
If you're ready to join a dynamic and innovative team that’s pioneering change in real estate, we'd love to hear from you.
We are hiring a Content Marketing Executive to join the marketing team, to support the development of, and drive our global content marketing strategy and the website as key project. The role is an important hire for our business, as we touch all phases of the funnel and focus on creating content for brand awareness and demand generation.
The ideal candidate will have "grown up" in marketing as a content creator for thought leadership projects as well as demand generation person, especially in the areas of digital marketing & campaign management. You will have demonstrated success in a fast growth B2B-Enterprise-SaaS environment and have a track record executing a strategy, including implementing and managing processes and distributing content into different communication channels.
We create and establish brand & awareness building strategies with focus on thought leadership reports & strategic content and execute on a content led demand generation strategy to support the growth of the business. This is a UK based role in a global function.
We are looking to build and grow the marketing team, to support our global business, and are looking for candidates that have the calibre and can do attitude to create a brand and be an important pillar within the marketing team with crossfunctional responsibilities.
- Developing and executing the global content marketing strategy for the business with a focus on brand building and awareness creating and a focus on delivery and growth metrics, aligned with company goals and target audience needs
- Lead the creation of website content and visualsas key communication channel in collaboration with the design team. Continually improve the website user experience and support the organization’s goals and strategies.
- Manage the website’s content, including writing new content, creating new pages and functionality, editing and auditing existing content, and removing outdated content. Optimise content for SEO to improve organic visibility and drive traffic to our website.
- Collaborate with the growth, product and sales team to understand audience personas, industry trends and customer pain points to create consistent and up to date content for different needs. .
- Create and oversee the distribution of a variety of content types, including:
- Copy development for thought leadership projects
- Targeted copy for ABM campaigns
- Case studies and customer content
- Product content
- Desk research and content creation
- Articles, interviews and blog posts
- Videos & infographics
- Copy for paid advertising and B2B social posts
- Lead and maintain a full-funnel global brand content calendar and ensure transparency, for consistent and timely content delivery across various platforms in collaboration with the marketing team
- Collaborate with marketing operations to monitor content performance metrics, analyse data and refine content strategies and improve engagement.
- Cultivate and manage relationships with customers, industry influencers, guest contributors, and partners for collaborative content initiatives.
- Stay current with industry trends, emerging technologies and content marketing best practices.
- Ensure content compliance with brand guidelines, tone of voice.
- Ensure localised content for the markets UK/US/Germany