Growth Marketing Executive
We're Plentific, the world’s leading real-time property solution, and we're looking for top talent to join our ambitious team. We’re a global company, headquartered in London, and operating across the United Kingdom, Germany and North America.
As a B2B company, we're dedicated to helping landlords, letting agents and property managers streamline operations, unlock revenue, increase tenant satisfaction, and remain compliant through our award-winning SaaS technology platform. We also work with SMEs and large service providers, helping them access more work and grow their businesses.
We're not just any proptech - we're backed by some of the biggest names in the business, including A/O PropTech, Highland Europe, Mubadala, RXR Digital Ventures and Target Global and work with some of the world’s most prominent real estate players.
But we're not just about business - we're also building stronger communities where people can thrive by ensuring the quality and safety of buildings, supporting decarbonisation through our ESG Retrofit Centre of Excellence and championing diversity across the sector through the Women’s Trade Network. We're committed to creating exceptional experiences for our team members, too. Our culture is open and empowering, and we're always looking for passionate, driven individuals to join us on our mission.
So, what's in it for you?
- A fast-paced, friendly, collaborative and hybrid/flexible working environment
- Ample opportunities for career growth and progression
- A multicultural workplace with over 20 nationalities that value diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Prioritisation of well-being with social events, digital learning, career development programs and much more
If you're ready to join a dynamic and innovative team that’s pioneering change in real estate, we'd love to hear from you.
This role is perfect for a seasoned Marketing Executive. You will focus on delivering market specific initiatives to raise our brand profile in the Global market while contributing towards significant growth targets. You will play an essential role in executing the marketing plans to drive pipeline generation and conversion to support MQL, SQL and revenue goals.
As a member of the Plentific growth marketing team, you will organise and execute field marketing initiatives. You will plan and deliver seminar/prospect events and webinars, leverage 3rd party advertising, work with industry associations, trade events, social media, regional content and digital marketing initiatives (email marketing, ABM, website content localisation). You will work hand in hand with the local sales teams for their insights, market updates and feedback on marketing-generated inbound leads.
- Local Field Marketing
- Organise and execute trade events, prospect and/or customer events, seminars, and webinars.
- Develop an inventory of content assets that help drive demand and nurture prospects to conversion.
- Create and optimise marketing content assets that deliver awareness, impact and high-quality leads.
- Help source and develop local customer case studies that address customer pain points and identify industry trends and topics for your region that can be used in other channels, such as email or content.
- Monitor trends, industry press, seasonal activity, and competitor activity to enrich our content and assets and stay relevant.
- Execute the regional marketing plan in Germany, including paid and owned channels, online and offline.
- Support the sales team by creating sales enablement content and collateral to drive customer acquisition, retain existing customers and maximise revenue.
- Localisation of global channel campaigns
- Collaborate with other team members in the marketing team by proactively providing ideas and recommendations for market relevancy.
- Work with the global localisation team/network for any campaign localisation requirements.
- Market Insights & Monitoring
- Review leads and campaign performance for the region, obtain ongoing feedback from sales.
- Social media coordination on Plentific’s channels and industry communities on social media.
- Monitor the industry for insights and trends, local pain points, barriers and challenges to make recommendations for the region's campaign messaging and PR and brand opportunities.
- Project Management & Coordination
- Partner with the sales team to ensure alignment, provide visibility on the different campaigns and explore ways of creating new campaigns that will drive customer acquisition.
- Work with the Brand & Design team to develop collateral and inform design requirements for trade shows, seminar events, and 3rd party advertising.
- Work with the Brand & PR team for thought leadership requirements, local speaking opportunities, panel discussions, and awards promotion.