We're Plentific, the world’s leading real-time property solution, and we're looking for top talent to join our ambitious team. We’re a global company, headquartered in London, and operating across the United Kingdom, Germany and North America.
As a B2B company, we're dedicated to helping landlords, letting agents and property managers streamline operations, unlock revenue, increase tenant satisfaction, and remain compliant through our award-winning SaaS technology platform. We also work with SMEs and large service providers, helping them access more work and grow their businesses.
We're not just any proptech - we're backed by some of the biggest names in the business, including A/O PropTech, Highland Europe, Mubadala, RXR Digital Ventures and Target Global and work with some of the world’s most prominent real estate players.
But we're not just about business - we're also building stronger communities where people can thrive by ensuring the quality and safety of buildings, supporting decarbonisation through our ESG Retrofit Centre of Excellence and championing diversity across the sector through the Women’s Trade Network. We're committed to creating exceptional experiences for our team members, too. Our culture is open and empowering, and we're always looking for passionate, driven individuals to join us on our mission.
So, what's in it for you?
- A fast-paced, friendly, collaborative and hybrid/flexible working environment
- Ample opportunities for career growth and progression
- A multicultural workplace with over 20 nationalities that value diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Prioritisation of well-being with social events, digital learning, career development programs and much more
If you're ready to join a dynamic and innovative team that’s pioneering change in real estate, we'd love to hear from you.
The role of the Sales Director is varied and complex, forging and nurturing executive-level relationships with key clients and stakeholders. As a Sales Director, you will play a pivotal role in driving Plentific's growth by establishing and maintaining high-value partnerships and maximizing revenue opportunities.. As a scale up technology company we must understand the needs of our prospects and help guide them through complex consultative sales processes. Our solution is disruptive in nature and we have to showcase the many benefits we can offer to our clients and their communities. Your passion for negotiation and persuasion must come through in order to help change the archaic ways in which target accounts currently operate. You are expected to communicate effectively with C-Suite executives and all key stakeholders, leveraging your existing relationships and building new ones to help grow Plentific within a variety of market sectors.
- Develop and maintain strategic, executive-level relationships with key clients, decision-makers, and industry influencers to position Plentific as a trusted partner.
- Present, promote and sell Plentific’s products/services using solid arguments to prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling, social media and other appropriate channels
- Achieve sales targets and KPIs within defined periods
- Coordinate sales efforts with team members and other departments
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities and potential for new products and services
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends in the sector
- Identifying and developing potential customers through existing and new networks
- Developing and managing a strong pipeline with rigorous attention to detail, keeping our CRM up to date
- Maintaining regular contact with prospects throughout the sales cycle
- Providing prospects with highly tailored and high quality information and documentation on a timely basis
- Increasing the value Plentific brings existing clients by finding more areas and ways we are able to assist our clients
- Attending conferences and exhibitions and leading round table discussions