Director, Strategic Customer Success
We're Plentific, the world’s leading real-time property solution, and we're looking for top talent to join our ambitious team. We’re a global company, headquartered in London, and operating across the United Kingdom, Germany and North America.
As a B2B company, we're dedicated to helping landlords, letting agents and property managers streamline operations, unlock revenue, increase tenant satisfaction, and remain compliant through our award-winning SaaS technology platform. We also work with SMEs and large service providers, helping them access more work and grow their businesses.
We're not just any proptech - we're backed by some of the biggest names in the business, including A/O PropTech, Highland Europe, Mubadala, RXR Digital Ventures and Target Global and work with some of the world’s most prominent real estate players.
But we're not just about business - we're also building stronger communities where people can thrive by ensuring the quality and safety of buildings, supporting decarbonisation through our ESG Retrofit Centre of Excellence and championing diversity across the sector through the Women’s Trade Network. We're committed to creating exceptional experiences for our team members, too. Our culture is open and empowering, and we're always looking for passionate, driven individuals to join us on our mission.
So, what's in it for you?
- A fast-paced, friendly, collaborative and hybrid/flexible working environment
- Ample opportunities for career growth and progression
- A multicultural workplace with over 20 nationalities that value diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Prioritisation of well-being with social events, digital learning, career development programs and much more
If you're ready to join a dynamic and innovative team that’s pioneering change in real estate, we'd love to hear from you.
As Director, Strategic Customer Success at Plentific, you will play a pivotal role in our mission to empower our strategic key accounts and guide them toward achieving their business objectives. Leveraging your expertise in management consulting, you will provide leadership, foster client relationships, and drive revenue growth through innovative solutions. Your proactive approach, exceptional leadership skills, and innate ability to understand the bigger picture will be instrumental in achieving success for both our clients and our company.
- Support the overall growth of existing accounts and be responsible for customer engagement
- Contribute to the development and implementation of retention and account growth strategies
- Work across teams such as Product, Sales, Marketing and Strategy to provide feedback and generate new product ideas
- Support and lead on client meetings, demonstrating an understanding of their businesses and offering creative solutions to complex client challenges
- Identify blockers to account growth and client development, and communicate them to the Director of Customer Success.
- Accurate reporting on account activity to promote client growth and convert upselling opportunities
- Consistent monitoring of your accounts to ensure retention, mitigate at-risk accounts, and nurture the existing client accounts to promote growth
- Regular Account reviews to maintain account health and work towards company set KPI/targets
- A master at client engagement with an ability to impact how your customers do business in a rapidly evolving political and economic environment
- In depth knowledge of residential private or public sector organisations in the built environment
- Proven ability to create trusted relationships with large organisations
- Strong written, oral and presentation skills, and ability to engage with Product and Engineers
- Ability to understand the 'bigger picture' with clients and business drivers around software solution implementations
- Ability to adapt and work effectively within a rapidly changing and growing environment
- Proactive individual keen to work in a fast paced environment