Senior Implementation Manager, DE (m/w/d)
We're Plentific, the world’s leading real-time property solution, and we're looking for top talent to join our ambitious team. We’re a global company, headquartered in London, and operating across the United Kingdom, Germany and North America.
As a B2B company, we're dedicated to helping landlords, letting agents and property managers streamline operations, unlock revenue, increase tenant satisfaction, and remain compliant through our award-winning SaaS technology platform. We also work with SMEs and large service providers, helping them access more work and grow their businesses.
We're not just any proptech - we're backed by some of the biggest names in the business, including A/O PropTech, Highland Europe, Mubadala, RXR Digital Ventures and Target Global and work with some of the world’s most prominent real estate players.
But we're not just about business - we're also building stronger communities where people can thrive by ensuring the quality and safety of buildings, supporting decarbonisation through our ESG Retrofit Centre of Excellence and championing diversity across the sector through the Women’s Trade Network. We're committed to creating exceptional experiences for our team members, too. Our culture is open and empowering, and we're always looking for passionate, driven individuals to join us on our mission.
So, what's in it for you?
- A fast-paced, friendly, collaborative and hybrid/flexible working environment
- Ample opportunities for career growth and progression
- A multicultural workplace with over 20 nationalities that value diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Prioritisation of well-being with social events, digital learning, career development programs and much more
If you're ready to join a dynamic and innovative team that’s pioneering change in real estate, we'd love to hear from you.
We are hiring for a full-time Senior Implementation Manager to join our team. This is a client facing role.
Working with our clients in the UK, Germany and the US, you will not only be responsible for onboarding clients but also technical integration projects to deliver automation and scalability.
The key focus will be on coordination, control, completion and execution of relevant projects, while remaining aligned with the strategy, commitments and goals of the organisation.
To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter and have excellent organisational skills and the ability to adapt quickly to new business requirements.
- Working with the clients, define project scope and delivery timelines
- Align the projects with the company goals and ensure stakeholders are clear on the objectives
- Manage multiple work streams simultaneously and progress them from initiation to BAU within the agreed objectives
- Establish good relationship with the clients and internal stakeholders, and ensure they are kept abreast of the progress
- Identify delivery risks, if any, and manage change when necessary to meet the project objectives
- Handover the completed projects into BAU in accordance with the guidelines set within the team
- Conduct internal and external Post Implementation Reviews (PIRs) to continuously improve our delivery process
- Share team’s internal responsibilities, including but not limited to; reporting, control checks, updating knowledge base collateral and optimising implementation processes
- Collaboration with other departments to achieve company goals
- Strong commercial acumen, with the ability to identify new business and project opportunities to improve the client experience and business outcomes
- Fluency in English and German to support clients across all Plentific markets
- Excellent innovative thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent oral, written and presentational communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills in group and one-to-one situations with strong negotiating, influencing and persuasion abilities
- Knowledge of the PropTech ecosystem is a bonus
Experience and Qualifications
- Preferably in a fast-paced tech and/or scale-up business, 5+ years of client facing technical project management and delivery experience in line with desired outcomes and agreed quality, time and cost limits
- Strong demonstrable experience of working on technical projects involving system integrations via APIs
- Demonstrable experience of working with internal and external clients and stakeholders
As you can see, we are quickly progressing with our ambitious plans and are eager to grow our team of doers to achieve our vision of managing over 2 million properties through our platform across various countries. You can help us shape the future of property management across the globe. Here’s what we offer:
- 28 days annual leave
- Employee assistance program
- Company volunteering day
- Company BVG Ticket
- Urban Sports Membership
- Pension Scheme: Employer 3%, employee 5%
- Learning management system by SAP Litmos
- Learning and development fund
- Referral bonus and charity donation if someone you introduce joins the company
- Team lunch once a week for office based employees
- Regular company-sponsored lunches, dinners and social gatherings
- Fully stocked kitchen with drinks, snacks, fruit, breakfast cereal etc.