Senior Product Marketing Manager
We're Plentific, the world’s leading real-time property solution, and we're looking for top talent to join our ambitious team. We’re a global company, headquartered in London, and operating across the United Kingdom, Germany and North America.
As a B2B company, we're dedicated to helping landlords, letting agents and property managers streamline operations, unlock revenue, increase tenant satisfaction, and remain compliant through our award-winning SaaS technology platform. We also work with SMEs and large service providers, helping them access more work and grow their businesses.
We're not just any proptech - we're backed by some of the biggest names in the business, including A/O PropTech, Highland Europe, Mubadala, RXR Digital Ventures and Target Global and work with some of the world’s most prominent real estate players.
But we're not just about business - we're also building stronger communities where people can thrive by ensuring the quality and safety of buildings, supporting decarbonisation through our ESG Retrofit Centre of Excellence and championing diversity across the sector through the Women’s Trade Network. We're committed to creating exceptional experiences for our team members, too. Our culture is open and empowering, and we're always looking for passionate, driven individuals to join us on our mission.
So, what's in it for you?
- A fast-paced, friendly, collaborative and hybrid/flexible working environment
- Ample opportunities for career growth and progression
- A multicultural workplace with over 20 nationalities that value diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Prioritisation of well-being with social events, digital learning, career development programs and much more
If you're ready to join a dynamic and innovative team that’s pioneering change in real estate, we'd love to hear from you.
The Product Marketing Manager will be expected to apply their experience, creativity and planning skills to enable Plentific to clearly and simply position our software and technology in the marketplace, launch new modules and capabilities, and ensure our sales teams and channels are fully enabled.
The Product Marketing Manager will drive our product marketing efforts in the housing and multi-family housing / real estate segment:
- Be the expert on our buyers – who they are, how they buy and their key buying criteria.
- Understand the competitor landscape – how they are positioned, their perceived unique selling points and how to address them.
- Analyse trends and advise product and commercial teams of market, win/loss and competitor insights for product development.
- Become the product evangelist, with a deep understanding of the platform, its key features, use cases, benefits, and functionality roadmap.
- Develop value propositions, product positioning and messaging that resonates with target buyer personas.
- Create and develop compelling collateral and website copy/content to communicate the value of our products.
- Plan and manage launches of new modules and feature releases. Manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Build and execute go-to-market plans in partnership with product management, sales and
- marketing teams.
- Support the sales team with the creation of sales enablement assets.
- Work with the broader marketing team to create original thought leadership content such as, blogs, white papers, webinars, etc.
- Identify potential technology partnerships and work with the product team to develop relationships and build propositions and collateral.
- Coordination of key product events (e.g. developer days) and development of content for events (including product engagement sessions and customer Zoom sessions).
- Developing and validating value propositions and use cases with customers and product teams.
- Strong copywriting and content development skillset and experience, across videos, website, white papers, case studies, eBooks, banners, blogs, collateral, webinars, emails and presentations.
- Development of sales enablement tools.
- Monitoring competitive, market and customer trends – developing insights to feed into our messaging and product development.
- Highly organised, metrics driven and a team player.
- Strong relationship builder and stakeholder management skills, with experience of working with product, customer success and sales teams, and in a global marketing team
Experience and Qualifications
- At least 3-year product marketing experience
- Launching new products and propositions, including project and stakeholder management.
- Experience of release communications, including release notes, etc.
- Experience with Content Management Systems (CMS), marketing automation platforms and customer communication platforms (e.g. WordPress, HubSpot and Intercom).
- Customer and market research including win/loss interviews and analysis, focus groups, etc.
As you can see, we are quickly progressing with our ambitious plans and are eager to grow our team of doers to achieve our vision of managing over 2 million properties through our platform across various countries. You can help us shape the future of property management across the globe. Here’s what we offer:
- A competitive compensation package
- A flexible working environment + 25 days annual holiday
- Private health care including discounted gym membership
- Enhanced parental leave
- Life insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Company volunteering day and charity salary sacrifice scheme
- Learning management system by SAP Litmos
- Learning and development fund
- Referral bonus and charity donation if someone you introduce joins the company
- Season ticket loan, Cycle to work, Electric vehicle and Techscheme programs
- Pension - 3% employer contribution, 5% employee contribution
- Lunch of your choice once a week for office based employees
- Regular company-sponsored lunches, dinners and social gatherings
- Fully stocked kitchen with drinks, snacks, fruit, breakfast cereal etc.