People Operations Administrator
We're Plentific, the world’s leading real-time property solution, and we're looking for top talent to join our ambitious team. We’re a global company, headquartered in London, and operating across the United Kingdom, Germany and North America.
As a B2B company, we're dedicated to helping landlords, letting agents and property managers streamline operations, unlock revenue, increase tenant satisfaction, and remain compliant through our award-winning SaaS technology platform. We also work with SMEs and large service providers, helping them access more work and grow their businesses.
We're not just any proptech - we're backed by some of the biggest names in the business, including A/O PropTech, Highland Europe, Mubadala, RXR Digital Ventures and Target Global and work with some of the world’s most prominent real estate players.
But we're not just about business - we're also building stronger communities where people can thrive by ensuring the quality and safety of buildings, supporting decarbonisation through our ESG Retrofit Centre of Excellence and championing diversity across the sector through the Women’s Trade Network. We're committed to creating exceptional experiences for our team members, too. Our culture is open and empowering, and we're always looking for passionate, driven individuals to join us on our mission.
So, what's in it for you?
- A fast-paced, friendly, collaborative and hybrid/flexible working environment
- Ample opportunities for career growth and progression
- A multicultural workplace with over 20 nationalities that value diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Prioritisation of well-being with social events, digital learning, career development programs and much more
If you're ready to join a dynamic and innovative team that’s pioneering change in real estate, we'd love to hear from you.
To ensure Plentific colleagues have a fantastic experience when onboarded and that all queries that come into People Operations are dealt with in a timely, professional and efficient manner.
- Ensure all colleagues are successfully onboarded.
- Keeping Bamboo HR up to date and accurate, including starters, onboarding, changes, probation and leavers.
- Confidential colleague and training documentation recorded, stored, and maintained in shared files and Bamboo HR.
- Payroll administration, ensuring UK colleagues are paid accurately and on time.
- Ensuring compliance with internal approval and sign off procedures for starters, changes and leavers.
- HR administration support in respect of any Employee Relations issues.
- Responding to first line HR policy and questions.
- HR information and basic reporting requests.
- Ad-hoc requests for HR letters and documentation (references, data requests etc.).
- Point of contact for all benefit administration in the UK - ensuring benefits are administered correctly and any changes are communicated to colleagues.
- Background screening administration, ensuring all candidates are background checked and any flags are notified to management.
- Ensuring compliance training completion.
- Exit interviews (analysis and collating of data as and when required),
- Ensuring right to work (visa and work permit) documents are recorded and kept up to date for all colleagues.
- Ad-hoc project support as required by the People Director.
- Attention to detail.
- Knowledge of an HRIS, including data sets, reporting and processes.
- Letter writing.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong prioritisation and organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks and activities simultaneously.
- Energy, drive and resilience who can work in an agile, fast paced. environment and respond quickly to business needs.
- Interpersonal intelligence, understanding, empathy, diplomacy, integrity, and discretion.
Qualifications and experience
- CIPD (or studying for)
- Project management
- Previous people operations experience
As you can see, we are quickly progressing with our ambitious plans and are eager to grow our team of doers to achieve our vision of managing over 2 million properties through our platform across various countries. You can help us shape the future of property management across the globe. Here’s what we offer:
- A competitive compensation package
- A flexible working environment + 25 days annual holiday
- Private health care including discounted gym membership
- Enhanced parental leave
- Life insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Company volunteering day and charity salary sacrifice scheme
- Learning management system by SAP Litmos
- Learning and development fund
- Referral bonus and charity donation if someone you introduce joins the company
- Season ticket loan, Cycle to work, Electric vehicle and Techscheme programs
- Pension - 3% employer contribution, 5% employee contribution
- Lunch of your choice once a week for office based employees
- Regular company-sponsored lunches, dinners and social gatherings
- Fully stocked kitchen with drinks, snacks, fruit, breakfast cereal etc.