Senior Talent Partner - 3-6 month contract (m/w/d)
We're Plentific, the world’s leading real-time property solution, and we're looking for top talent to join our ambitious team. We’re a global company, headquartered in London, and operating across the United Kingdom, Germany and North America.
As a B2B company, we're dedicated to helping landlords, letting agents and property managers streamline operations, unlock revenue, increase tenant satisfaction, and remain compliant through our award-winning SaaS technology platform. We also work with SMEs and large service providers, helping them access more work and grow their businesses.
We're not just any proptech - we're backed by some of the biggest names in the business, including A/O PropTech, Highland Europe, Mubadala, RXR Digital Ventures and Target Global and work with some of the world’s most prominent real estate players.
But we're not just about business - we're also building stronger communities where people can thrive by ensuring the quality and safety of buildings, supporting decarbonisation through our ESG Retrofit Centre of Excellence and championing diversity across the sector through the Women’s Trade Network. We're committed to creating exceptional experiences for our team members, too. Our culture is open and empowering, and we're always looking for passionate, driven individuals to join us on our mission.
So, what's in it for you?
- A fast-paced, friendly, collaborative and hybrid/flexible working environment
- Ample opportunities for career growth and progression
- A multicultural workplace with over 20 nationalities that value diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Prioritisation of well-being with social events, digital learning, career development programs and much more
If you're ready to join a dynamic and innovative team that’s pioneering change in real estate, we'd love to hear from you.
We’re looking for a Senior Talent Partner to help us attract, onboard and retain the best talent. Reporting in to the Global Head of Talent, you will work closely with other members of the Talent team in our London HQ. The successful candidate will be responsible for hiring in our Germany office with a focus on Customer Success and Sales functions. This is an initial contract position for 3 months with the possibility of extension depending on success.
- Identify and build effective working relationships with prospective candidates
- Successfully screen candidates to meet current, ongoing and future recruitment requirements
- Review advert responses, shortlist CVs and conduct initial telephone interviews with candidates
- Liaise with candidates and applicants as a brand ambassador, ensuring to provide a great candidate experience
- Work closely with hiring managers to educate and create thorough, yet competitive interview processes
- Develop a high level of expertise in relevant job boards, social media channels, recruitment software and other hiring avenues
- Drive candidate attraction and build talent pools using direct sourcing methods, marketing material and recruitment and executive search agencies
- Build and maintain a talent pipeline in line with business requirements
- Create the beginnings of a compelling employer brand in Berlin
- Attend meet-ups and recruitment events in Berlin
- Assist with day one, and week one on-boarding for new hires and help to enhance the on-boarding process
- Other ad-hoc HR tasks as required
Experience and Qualifications
- 6+ years of experience in full lifecycle recruitment within a fast-growing scale up/startup
- Previous experience of hiring for senior commercial roles such as sales and customer success
- In depth knowledge and experience within the Berlin tech scene
- Experience with a variety of sourcing methods including job boards, social media channels and recruitment software
- Previous use of an ATS (Workable preferred)
- Ability to engage with and interest passive candidates
- Capacity to organise and manage interviews / assessments
- Fluent German speaking
- Ability to quickly learn HR systems, processes and procedures
- Excellent organisational, as well as written and oral communication skills and the ability to interact confidently with others
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
As you can see, we are quickly progressing with our ambitious plans and are eager to grow our team of doers to achieve our vision of managing over 2 million properties through our platform across various countries. You can help us shape the future of property management across the globe. Here’s what we offer:
- A competitive compensation package
- Company laptop
- Remote working
- Learning management system by SAP Litmos