Associate Director, Strategic Customer Success
We're Plentific, the world’s leading real-time property solution, and we're looking for top talent to join our ambitious team. We’re a global company, headquartered in London, and operating across the United Kingdom, Germany and North America.
As a B2B company, we're dedicated to helping landlords, letting agents and property managers streamline operations, unlock revenue, increase tenant satisfaction, and remain compliant through our award-winning SaaS technology platform. We also work with SMEs and large service providers, helping them access more work and grow their businesses.
We're not just any proptech - we're backed by some of the biggest names in the business, including A/O PropTech, Highland Europe, Mubadala, RXR Digital Ventures and Target Global and work with some of the world’s most prominent real estate players.
But we're not just about business - we're also building stronger communities where people can thrive by ensuring the quality and safety of buildings, supporting decarbonisation through our ESG Retrofit Centre of Excellence and championing diversity across the sector through the Women’s Trade Network. We're committed to creating exceptional experiences for our team members, too. Our culture is open and empowering, and we're always looking for passionate, driven individuals to join us on our mission.
So, what's in it for you?
- A fast-paced, friendly, collaborative and hybrid/flexible working environment
- Ample opportunities for career growth and progression
- A multicultural workplace with over 20 nationalities that value diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Prioritisation of well-being with social events, digital learning, career development programs and much more
If you're ready to join a dynamic and innovative team that’s pioneering change in real estate, we'd love to hear from you.
We are looking for a Associate Director, Strategic Customer Success, reporting into our Global Director of Customer Success. We understand our customers’ business before we get to the technology. This approach leads to smart technology solutions; streamlining old and complex processes, saving money on repairs and management, delivering a positive change to both customers and the local community.
As Associate Director, Strategic Customer Success you will manage a number of enterprise & strategic key accounts and help them to reach their business goals. With great leadership and initiative, and a personable approach you will drive performance and sales with our existing clients.
- Support the overall growth of existing accounts and be responsible for customer engagement
- Contribute to the development and implementation of retention and account growth strategies
- Work across teams such as Product, Sales, Marketing and Strategy to provide feedback and generate new product ideas
- Support and lead on client meetings, demonstrating an understanding of their businesses and offering creative solutions to complex client challenges
- Identify blockers to account growth and client development, and communicate them to the Director of Customer Success.
- Accurate reporting on account activity to promote client growth and convert upselling opportunities
- Consistent monitoring of your accounts to ensure retention, mitigate at-risk accounts, and nurture the existing client accounts to promote growth
- Regular Account reviews to maintain account health and work towards company set KPI/targets
- A master at client engagement with an ability to impact how your customers do business in a rapidly evolving political and economic environment
- In depth knowledge of residential private or public sector organisations in the built environment
- Proven ability to create trusted relationships with large organisations
- Strong written, oral and presentation skills, and ability to engage with Product and Engineers
- Ability to understand the 'bigger picture' with clients and business drivers around software solution implementations
- Ability to adapt and work effectively within a rapidly changing and growing environment
- Proactive individual keen to work in a fast paced environment
Experience and Qualifications
- +5 years of relevant client experience ideally in property and the public sector, with experience of technology and transformation within the industry.
- Proven experience in SaaS sales (scale-up environment preferred) and managing complex, multiple relationships with key customers
- Consultative sales experience with the ability to find creative solutions
- Proven experience working within a goal oriented, ambitious company environment
As you can see, we are quickly progressing with our ambitious plans and are eager to grow our team of doers to achieve our vision of managing over 2 million properties through our platform across various countries. You can help us shape the future of property management across the globe. Here’s what we offer:
- A competitive compensation package
- A flexible working environment + 25 days annual holiday
- Private health care including discounted gym membership
- Enhanced parental leave
- Life insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Company volunteering day and charity salary sacrifice scheme
- Learning management system by SAP Litmos
- Learning and development fund
- Referral bonus and charity donation if someone you introduce joins the company
- Season ticket loan, Cycle to work, Electric vehicle and Techscheme programs
- Pension - 3% employer contribution, 5% employee contribution
- Lunch of your choice once a week for office based employees
- Regular company-sponsored lunches, dinners and social gatherings
- Fully stocked kitchen with drinks, snacks, fruit, breakfast cereal etc.