Senior Contractor Compliance Specialist
We're Plentific, the world’s leading real-time property solution, and we're looking for top talent to join our ambitious team. We’re a global company, headquartered in London, and operating across the United Kingdom, Germany and North America.
As a B2B company, we're dedicated to helping landlords, letting agents and property managers streamline operations, unlock revenue, increase tenant satisfaction, and remain compliant through our award-winning SaaS technology platform. We also work with SMEs and large service providers, helping them access more work and grow their businesses.
We're not just any proptech - we're backed by some of the biggest names in the business, including A/O PropTech, Highland Europe, Mubadala, RXR Digital Ventures and Target Global and work with some of the world’s most prominent real estate players.
But we're not just about business - we're also building stronger communities where people can thrive by ensuring the quality and safety of buildings, supporting decarbonisation through our ESG Retrofit Centre of Excellence and championing diversity across the sector through the Women’s Trade Network. We're committed to creating exceptional experiences for our team members, too. Our culture is open and empowering, and we're always looking for passionate, driven individuals to join us on our mission.
So, what's in it for you?
- A fast-paced, friendly, collaborative and hybrid/flexible working environment
- Ample opportunities for career growth and progression
- A multicultural workplace with over 20 nationalities that value diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Prioritisation of well-being with social events, digital learning, career development programs and much more
If you're ready to join a dynamic and innovative team that’s pioneering change in real estate, we'd love to hear from you.
We are seeking a dedicated Quality, Health & Safety Compliance Specialist to join our Marketplace team in the UK. This pivotal role is instrumental in ensuring that our network of contractors and tradespeople adhere to the highest standards of health and safety, regulatory compliance, and quality management.
Results-oriented and dedicated to achieving excellence in health and safety practices.
If you are a passionate and results-driven individual with a strong background in UK health and safety compliance, and you're eager to contribute to our marketplace team's success, we encourage you to apply. Join us in our commitment to maintaining the highest standards of health and safety within the UK market.
- UK Health & Safety Expertise: Utilise your in-depth knowledge of UK health and safety regulations, ideally with Tech IOSH and/or NEBOSH qualifications, to ensure contractors meet and exceed industry standards in these areas.
- Quality Management: Shift the focus towards quality management within the contractor acquisition process, ensuring that contractors consistently deliver services at the highest quality standards.
- Contractor Evaluation and audit: Develop a deep knowledge of Plentific’s verification process to ensure potential contractors' health and safety capabilities and compliance with quality management are in line with our clients’ expectations.
- Conduct regular audits on our verification and onboarding team’s compliance checking. Generate detailed reports to track progress and highlight areas for improvement in health and safety and quality management.
- Training and Development: Collaborate with the marketplace team to provide training and guidance on health and safety best practices and quality management protocols.
- Continuous Improvement: Improve overall marketplace quality standards, raising the bar for contractor service delivery
- Strong understanding of UK-specific safety regulations and quality management standards.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with contractors and internal teams.
- Analytical mindset with attention to detail.
- A proven track record in UK health and safety compliance, with Tech IOSH and/or NEBOSH qualifications.
- Previous experience in a similar role, with a primary emphasis on contractor acquisition and quality management.
As you can see, we are quickly progressing with our ambitious plans and are eager to grow our team of doers to achieve our vision of managing over 2 million properties through our platform across various countries. You can help us shape the future of property management across the globe. Here’s what we offer:
- A competitive compensation package
- A flexible working environment + 25 days annual holiday
- Private health care including discounted gym membership
- Enhanced parental leave
- Life insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Company volunteering day and charity salary sacrifice scheme
- Learning management system by SAP Litmos
- Learning and development fund
- Referral bonus and charity donation if someone you introduce joins the company
- Season ticket loan, Cycle to work, Electric vehicle and Techscheme programs
- Pension - 3% employer contribution, 5% employee contribution
- Lunch of your choice once a week for office based employees
- Regular company-sponsored lunches, dinners and social gatherings
- Fully stocked kitchen with drinks, snacks, fruit, breakfast cereal etc.