Senior Mobile Automation Quality Engineer - Poland, Remote
Plentific is one of the fastest growing property technology companies in the world, backed by renowned investors including Brookfield, Highland Europe, A/O Proptech, Target Global and Mubadala. We are headquartered in London, UK, with offices in Germany, USA and Turkey. Our mission is to improve lives by making property work better for everyone. We do so by streamlining how repairs, maintenance and compliance services are delivered. Our platform gives clients rich insight into management, operational and performance data, helping them deliver their customer service promise, while optimising supplier costs and adhering to their environmental, social and governance goals.
Come and be a part of:
- A leading Proptech with a global footprint and an HQ in heart of London’s bustling centre
- A diverse, multicultural workplace with over 30 nationalities amongst our employees
- A stimulating atmosphere and fast-paced growth led by our recent $100m funding round
- A flexible work culture and a number of programmes built around your physical and mental wellbeing
Developing acclaimed technology is only possible when we’ve got a great team on our side. Our culture is open and empowering. If you are passionate and driven, you will fit right in.
This is a fully remote position based anywhere in Poland.
We are looking for a Senior Quality Engineer to join the engineering team, test our functional and non-functional areas of our product solutions using both automation and manual techniques. You’ll be working alongside a highly technical and motivated team and report to the Head of Quality Engineering. You would be expected to apply fundamental engineering and mathematical skills to solve problems and overcome challenges, not just develop code. For people with the right mindset, this frame of mind provides an intellectually stimulating environment.
- Work across the engineering teams to ensure everything is clearly defined and tested
- Own all the testing activities during a project
- Write bug and test reports with all of the necessary detail
- Improve, extend and develop our automation test packs in order to reduce manual testing
- Work closely with Engineers and investigate issues found during testing
- Configure test environments for both manual and automated tests
- Work with product owners, product managers, user interface designers and other software engineers to contribute to solutions
- Ensure all software is reliable, scaleable and quality
- Contribute towards the future efficiency of the QE team
- Passionate about designing test coverage and the creation of automated and manual tests
- A background in mobile app development, and strong programming fundamentals preferred in Python or .Net.
- Experience providing QA for mobile, web, and back-end services.
- Experience conducting usability tests, and an ability to empathize with users’ unique perspectives.
- Familiarity with Playwright, Cypress, Selenium or any equivalent test automation frameworks.
- Familiarity with Appium or any mobile automation frameworks.
- A practiced eye for pixel misalignments, margin errors, and other visual details
- Someone capable of writing and executing manual tests for mobile apps.
- A self-starter who assumes responsibility for their work, accepts direction and feedback from co-workers and managers, and happily helps make anyone’s good idea a reality
- Ability to think out of the box with a can-do attitude to get things done efficiently
- Excellent communication skills with ability to articulate technical concepts in plain English
Experience and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of Quality Engineering experience, understanding QA processes and methodologies
- Python programming experience
As you can see, we are quickly progressing with our ambitious plans and are eager to grow our team of doers to achieve our vision of managing over 2 million properties through our platform across various countries. You can help us shape the future of property management across the globe. Here’s what we offer:
- A competitive compensation package
- Company laptop
- Remote working
- Learning management system by SAP Litmos