We're Plentific, the world’s leading real-time property solution, and we're looking for top talent to join our ambitious team. We’re a global company, headquartered in London, and operating across the United Kingdom, Germany and North America.
As a B2B company, we're dedicated to helping landlords, letting agents and property managers streamline operations, unlock revenue, increase tenant satisfaction, and remain compliant through our award-winning SaaS technology platform. We also work with SMEs and large service providers, helping them access more work and grow their businesses.
We're not just any proptech - we're backed by some of the biggest names in the business, including A/O PropTech, Highland Europe, Mubadala, RXR Digital Ventures and Target Global and work with some of the world’s most prominent real estate players.
But we're not just about business - we're also building stronger communities where people can thrive by ensuring the quality and safety of buildings, supporting decarbonisation through our ESG Retrofit Centre of Excellence and championing diversity across the sector through the Women’s Trade Network. We're committed to creating exceptional experiences for our team members, too. Our culture is open and empowering, and we're always looking for passionate, driven individuals to join us on our mission.
So, what's in it for you?
- A fast-paced, friendly, collaborative and hybrid/flexible working environment
- Ample opportunities for career growth and progression
- A multicultural workplace with over 20 nationalities that value diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Prioritisation of well-being with social events, digital learning, career development programs and much more
If you're ready to join a dynamic and innovative team that’s pioneering change in real estate, we'd love to hear from you.
Plentific is seeking a talented and motivated Sales Team Lead to join our dynamic team. As a Sales Team Lead, you will play a pivotal role in driving the growth and success of our sales team. You will be responsible for leading and mentoring a team of sales professionals, developing sales strategies, and achieving revenue targets
- Strong individual contributor: Helping to win a number of key account clients; understanding their businesses, offering creative solutions to complex client challenges. Ability to engage at C level in our customers organisations
- Client Engagement: Build and maintain strong relationships with key clients, understanding their needs, and ensuring exceptional service.
- Team Leadership: Lead, mentor, and motivate a team of sales professionals to achieve individual and team sales targets.
- Sales Strategy: Supporting VP of Sales to develop and implement effective sales strategies to drive revenue growth and market expansion.
- Performance Metrics: Track and report on sales team performance, providing insights and recommendations for improvement.
- Sales Collateral and Collaboration: Collaborate with marketing and product teams to develop sales collateral and materials, ensuring a seamless customer experience
- Market Research: Stay updated on industry trends, competitors, and market conditions to identify new opportunities.
- Compliance: Ensure that the sales team adheres to company policies, procedures, and ethical standard
- Proven ability to create trusted relationships with large organisations
- Ability to adapt and work effectively within a rapidly changing and growing environment
- Your results will directly impact the overall growth of Plentific. You will be a master at client engagement and impact how your customers do business in a rapidly evolving political and economic environment.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Ability to understand the 'bigger picture' with clients and business drivers around software solution implementation
- Proactive individual keen to work in a fast paced environment
- Results-driven with a customer-focused mindset.
- Ability to develop and implement sales strategies.
Experience and Qualifications
- +5 years of relevant client experience ideally in property and the public sector, with experience of technology and transformation within the industry.
- Consultative sales experience with the ability to find creative solutions
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field (Master's degree preferred).
- Proven experience in sales, with a track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- Previous experience in a leadership or management role.
- Strong understanding of the real estate or proptech industry
- Proficiency in CRM software and Microsoft Office Suite.
As you can see, we are quickly progressing with our ambitious plans and are eager to grow our team of doers to achieve our vision of managing over 2 million properties through our platform across various countries. You can help us shape the future of property management across the globe. Here’s what we offer:
- A competitive compensation package
- A flexible working environment + 25 days annual holiday
- Private health care including discounted gym membership
- Enhanced parental leave
- Life insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Company volunteering day and charity salary sacrifice scheme
- Learning management system by SAP Litmos
- Learning and development fund
- Referral bonus and charity donation if someone you introduce joins the company
- Season ticket loan, Cycle to work, Electric vehicle and Techscheme programs
- Pension - 3% employer contribution, 5% employee contribution
- Lunch of your choice once a week for office based employees
- Regular company-sponsored lunches, dinners and social gatherings
- Fully stocked kitchen with drinks, snacks, fruit, breakfast cereal etc.