Solution Sales Consultant
Plentific is one of the fastest growing property technology companies in the world, backed by renowned investors including Brookfield, Highland Europe, A/O Proptech, Target Global and Mubadala.
We are headquartered in London, UK, with offices in Germany, USA and Turkey. Our mission is to improve lives by making property work better for everyone. We do so by streamlining how repairs, maintenance and compliance services are delivered.
Our platform gives clients rich insight into management, operational and performance data, helping them deliver their customer service promise, while optimising supplier costs and adhering to their environmental, social and governance goals.Come and be a part of:
- A leading Proptech with a global footprint and an HQ in heart of London’s bustling centre
- A diverse, multicultural workplace with over 30 nationalities amongst our employees
- A stimulating atmosphere and a fast-paced growth environment
- A flexible work culture and a number of programmes built around your physical and mental wellbeing
Developing acclaimed technology is only possible when we’ve got a great team on our side. Our culture is open and empowering. If you are passionate and driven, you will fit right in.
Be Plentific’s global Inspections subject matter expert in-front of clients and prospects. Working very closely with the sales and customer success teams to drive the Inspections business in all geographies and market segments.
- Accountable to deliver Inspections ARR growth per target, ensure continuous customer satisfaction and drive product adoption of Plentific’s Inspections offering.
- Lead regional Inspections product-market-fit assessment and execution efforts, collaborating closely with Plentific’s product management, Marketing and R&D teams to deliver market leading solutions.
- Lead sales efforts, using extensive inspections product knowledge to answer product and pricing questions and demo product capabilities as required.
- Consult with clients as a trusted advisor before and after they have purchased inspections, to clarify their needs and demonstrate the solutions Plentific can offer.
- Communicate Inspection solutions in a way that both technical, compliance, financial and business audiences can understand.
- Work with relevant Plentific teams to guide the client through the implementation process, collect the feature needs and wants of clients, and report to the product team to influence the overall direction of the solutions.
- Drive the adoption of new inspections feature launches with the Customer Success team, so that clients understand how to get the most from their inspections product.
- Represent Plentific at trade shows and industry events.
- Customer facing individual and business acumen
- Product lifecycle management knowledge
- Ambition and drive
- Team Player
- ‘Full stack’ individual who can align with, collaborate and adequately ‘speak’ technical, sales, marketing and health & safety ‘language’.
Experience and Qualifications
- Deep understanding of residential property Inspection landscape in the UK - Essential
- Experience in a software company who sells Inspection solutions
- Background in Surveying
- Held business development / solution engineering / product management roles in similar disciplines
- Experience is solution sales
As you can see, we are quickly progressing with our ambitious plans and are eager to grow our team of doers to achieve our vision of managing over 2 million properties through our platform across various countries. You can help us shape the future of property management across the globe. Here’s what we offer:
- A competitive compensation package
- A flexible working environment + 25 days annual holiday
- Private health care including discounted gym membership
- Enhanced parental leave
- Life insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Company volunteering day and charity salary sacrifice scheme
- Learning management system by SAP Litmos
- Learning and development fund
- Referral bonus and charity donation if someone you introduce joins the company
- Season ticket loan, Cycle to work, Electric vehicle and Techscheme programs
- Pension - 3% employer contribution, 5% employee contribution
- Lunch of your choice once a week for office based employees
- Regular company-sponsored lunches, dinners and social gatherings
- Fully stocked kitchen with drinks, snacks, fruit, breakfast cereal etc.