Head of Public Procurement Strategy
We're Plentific, the world’s leading real-time property solution, and we're looking for top talent to join our ambitious team. We’re a global company, headquartered in London, and operating across the United Kingdom, Germany and North America.
As a B2B company, we're dedicated to helping landlords, letting agents and property managers streamline operations, unlock revenue, increase tenant satisfaction, and remain compliant through our award-winning SaaS technology platform. We also work with SMEs and large service providers, helping them access more work and grow their businesses.
We're not just any proptech - we're backed by some of the biggest names in the business, including A/O PropTech, Highland Europe, Mubadala, RXR Digital Ventures and Target Global and work with some of the world’s most prominent real estate players.
But we're not just about business - we're also building stronger communities where people can thrive by ensuring the quality and safety of buildings, supporting decarbonisation through our ESG Retrofit Centre of Excellence and championing diversity across the sector through the Women’s Trade Network. We're committed to creating exceptional experiences for our team members, too. Our culture is open and empowering, and we're always looking for passionate, driven individuals to join us on our mission.
So, what's in it for you?
- A fast-paced, friendly, collaborative and hybrid/flexible working environment
- Ample opportunities for career growth and progression
- A multicultural workplace with over 20 nationalities that value diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Prioritisation of well-being with social events, digital learning, career development programs and much more
If you're ready to join a dynamic and innovative team that’s pioneering change in real estate, we'd love to hear from you.
The Head of Public Procurement Strategy within Plentific is a strategic role responsible for identifying and executing methods for public housing sector clients to procure our solutions. The successful candidate will work closely with the commercial teams on how to best position Plentific’s offerings to meet client’s specific procurement requirements and scale sales in this sector.
- Working with internal and external stakeholders, create the strategy for existing and prospective housing sector clients to procure Plentific’s solutions
- Lead the execution of the strategy ensuring the clients’ or third party’s timelines are met
- Educate Plentific’s Sales teams on how to best position Plentific solutions for them to be able to overcome procurement challenges
- Establish and maintain relationships with clients’ procurement teams owning the setting up the frameworks and renewal process, where applicable
- Acting as the SME, provide guidance to help Plentific teams comply with the set frameworks
- Continue to work with commercial team to identify new and innovative go to market strategies via procurement channels
- Understanding of how procurement works in housing sector
- Organisational skills and strategic thinking
- Exceptional interpersonal communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to development of strategic relationship with clients
- Analytical thinking and judgement
- Creativity and innovation
- Experience in public sector procurement, especially in housing sector
- Experience in leading procurement teams or procurement consulting experience
- Knowledge of relevant public procurement regulations, frameworks and requirements, e.g. EU Procurement Directives, UK Public Contracts Regulations, Official Journal of the European Union (OJEU), Find a Tender Service (FTS), G-Cloud, Dynamic Purchasing Systems (DPS)
- Understanding of procurement lifecycles
- Procurement qualifications, like CIPS, will be beneficial
As you can see, we are quickly progressing with our ambitious plans and are eager to grow our team of doers to achieve our vision of managing over 2 million properties through our platform across various countries. You can help us shape the future of property management across the globe. Here’s what we offer:
- A competitive compensation package
- A flexible working environment + 25 days annual holiday
- Private health care including discounted gym membership
- Enhanced parental leave
- Life insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Company volunteering day and charity salary sacrifice scheme
- Learning management system by SAP Litmos
- Learning and development fund
- Referral bonus and charity donation if someone you introduce joins the company
- Season ticket loan, Cycle to work, Electric vehicle and Techscheme programs
- Pension - 3% employer contribution, 5% employee contribution
- Lunch of your choice once a week for office based employees
- Regular company-sponsored lunches, dinners and social gatherings
- Fully stocked kitchen with drinks, snacks, fruit, breakfast cereal etc