Office Manager, Part Time, DE (m/w/d)
We're Plentific, the world’s leading real-time property solution, and we're looking for top talent to join our ambitious team. We’re a global company, headquartered in London, and operating across the United Kingdom, Germany and North America.
As a B2B company, we're dedicated to helping landlords, letting agents and property managers streamline operations, unlock revenue, increase tenant satisfaction, and remain compliant through our award-winning SaaS technology platform. We also work with SMEs and large service providers, helping them access more work and grow their businesses.
We're not just any proptech - we're backed by some of the biggest names in the business, including A/O PropTech, Highland Europe, Mubadala, RXR Digital Ventures and Target Global and work with some of the world’s most prominent real estate players.
But we're not just about business - we're also building stronger communities where people can thrive by ensuring the quality and safety of buildings, supporting decarbonisation through our ESG Retrofit Centre of Excellence and championing diversity across the sector through the Women’s Trade Network. We're committed to creating exceptional experiences for our team members, too. Our culture is open and empowering, and we're always looking for passionate, driven individuals to join us on our mission.
So, what's in it for you?
- A fast-paced, friendly, collaborative and hybrid/flexible working environment
- Ample opportunities for career growth and progression
- A multicultural workplace with over 20 nationalities that value diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Prioritisation of well-being with social events, digital learning, career development programs and much more
If you're ready to join a dynamic and innovative team that’s pioneering change in real estate, we'd love to hear from you.
We are looking for a part time office manager to create and maintain a pleasant working environment in our Berlin office.
The Office Manager is crucial to the successful day to day running of our office, ensuring a smooth running environment whilst supporting the buisness to achieve our goals and growth plans.
The role is office based (in Kreuzberg) and for 3 days.
- Making the office space a great place to work and be in!
- Managing the relationship with the building’s reception desk
- Responsible for office management (including, but not limited to ordering drinks and snacks, general tidiness of the office)
- Support in planning team events, workshops, etc.
- Manage fixed asset register and facilitate delivery / collection of our hardware (e.g. laptops, mobile phones) in Germany and mainland Europe
- Travel planning and assistance with expense reports
- Provide administrative support to the senior leadership team when required.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Very communicative and strong organisational skills
- A happy and outgoing personality, a get-things-done mentality, willingness to learn and the ability to overcome challenges
- Able to work in a fast paced scale up environment.
Experience and Qualifications
- German as mother tongue or C1 level and very good knowledge of English (Mandatory)
- Prior Office Management experience
- Resident in Berlin (Mandatory)
As you can see, we are quickly progressing with our ambitious plans and are eager to grow our team of doers to achieve our vision of managing over 2 million properties through our platform across various countries. You can help us shape the future of property management across the globe. Here’s what we offer:
- 28 days annual leave plus all public holidays
- Employee assistance program
- Company volunteering day
- Company BVG Ticket
- Urban Sports Membership
- Pension Scheme: Employer 3%, employee 5%
- Learning management system by SAP Litmos
- Learning and development fund
- Referral bonus and charity donation if someone you introduce joins the company
- Team lunch once a week for office based employees
- Regular company-sponsored lunches, dinners and social gatherings
- Fully stocked kitchen with drinks, snacks, fruit, breakfast cereal etc.