Business Development Executive
We're Plentific, the world’s leading real-time property solution, and we're looking for top talent to join our ambitious team. We’re a global company, headquartered in London, and operating across the United Kingdom, Germany and North America.
As a B2B company, we're dedicated to helping landlords, letting agents and property managers streamline operations, unlock revenue, increase tenant satisfaction, and remain compliant through our award-winning SaaS technology platform. We also work with SMEs and large service providers, helping them access more work and grow their businesses.
We're not just any proptech - we're backed by some of the biggest names in the business, including A/O PropTech, Highland Europe, Mubadala, RXR Digital Ventures and Target Global and work with some of the world’s most prominent real estate players.
But we're not just about business - we're also building stronger communities where people can thrive by ensuring the quality and safety of buildings, supporting decarbonisation through our ESG Retrofit Centre of Excellence and championing diversity across the sector through the Women’s Trade Network. We're committed to creating exceptional experiences for our team members, too. Our culture is open and empowering, and we're always looking for passionate, driven individuals to join us on our mission.
So, what's in it for you?
- A fast-paced, friendly, collaborative and hybrid/flexible working environment
- Ample opportunities for career growth and progression
- A multicultural workplace with over 20 nationalities that value diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Prioritisation of well-being with social events, digital learning, career development programs and much more
If you're ready to join a dynamic and innovative team that’s pioneering change in real estate, we'd love to hear from you.
We are looking for a highly ambitious Business Development Executive to join us. Your task will be to build a pipeline of interested contractors and tradespeople to join our network. You will be a highly motivated, self-starter with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment. You will be a highly effective communicator and respectfully persistent.
- Identify prospective contractors; explain how Plentific can deliver value to their organisation and help them grow their business
- Develop familiarity with the contractors’ area of expertise, including, but not limited to trade, geography, business size and specialisation
- Manage inbound sales calls and leads supported by marketing activity
- Complete cold calls daily to establish relationships with contractors
- Achieve sales targets and KPIs within defined period
- Partner with service delivery team to ensure smooth transition into the Plentific platform
- Assess opportunities and risks with your territory; recommend resolutions
- Understand varying scopes of work of our property managers and landlords and convey those requirements to contractors
- Develop and manage a strong pipeline with maintain CRM hygiene
- Maintaining regular contact with contractors throughout the sales cycle
- Proven ability to create trusted relationships with organisations
- Ability to adapt and work effectively within a rapidly changing and growing environment
- Consultative sales experience with the ability to find creative solutions
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Proactive individual keen to work in a fast paced environment
Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum 1 year client facing sales experience
- Experience developing partnerships
- Impressive track record of exceeding targets
- Good technical understanding and excellent presentation skills
- Highly motivated and target-driven
- Ideally experience in real estate, facilities management or PropTech
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity of CRM practices
- Highly motivated and target driven
- Excellent sales, communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to generate own leads and pipeline; ability to work autonomously
- Fun and sociable personality, a can-do attitude, be willing to learn and be able to overcome challenge
As you can see, we are quickly progressing with our ambitious plans and are eager to grow our team of doers to achieve our vision of managing over 2 million properties through our platform across various countries. You can help us shape the future of property management across the globe. Here’s what we offer:
- A competitive compensation package
- A flexible working environment + 25 days annual holiday
- Private health care including discounted gym membership
- Enhanced parental leave
- Life insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Company volunteering day and charity salary sacrifice scheme
- Learning management system by SAP Litmos
- Learning and development fund
- Referral bonus and charity donation if someone you introduce joins the company
- Season ticket loan, Cycle to work, Electric vehicle and Techscheme programs
- Pension - 3% employer contribution, 5% employee contribution
- Lunch of your choice once a week for office based employees
- Regular company-sponsored lunches, dinners and social gatherings
- Fully stocked kitchen with drinks, snacks, fruit, breakfast cereal etc.