Software Developer (PHP) - Remote
Active Housing by Plentific is one of the fastest growing property technology companies in the world, backed by renowned investors including Brookfield, Highland Europe, A/O Proptech, Target Global and Mubadala.
We are headquartered in London, UK, with offices in Warrington and globally including Germany, USA and Turkey. Our mission is to improve lives by making property work better for everyone. We do so by streamlining how repairs, maintenance and compliance services are delivered.
Come and be a part of:
- A leading Proptech with a global footprint
- A diverse, multicultural workplace with over 30 nationalities amongst our employees
- A stimulating atmosphere and a fast-paced growth environment
- A flexible work culture and a number of programmes built around your physical and mental wellbeing
Developing acclaimed technology is only possible when we’ve got a great team on our side. Our culture is open and empowering. If you are passionate and driven, you will fit right in.
You will primarily be developing and maintaining Laravel based projects as part of our award winning multi-disciplinary team of developers, designers and product owners.
We value hands-on experience and a passion for the subject. You will be expected to demonstrate examples of code, website or web application projects that you have produced or contributed to. The examples you provide do not necessarily have to be commercial, open source or personal projects are acceptable.Experience and Qualifications
- At least 2 years experience working in modern PHP Frameworks (Laravel, Symphony, Drupal etc)
- Good knowledge of frontend frameworks (Vue, React etc)
- Excellent knowledge in working with a version control system such as Git
- Strong analytical, problem solving and debugging skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent people skills - the ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels, from peers to customers
As you can see, we are quickly progressing with our ambitious plans and are eager to grow our team of doers to achieve our vision of managing over 2 million properties through our platform across various countries. You can help us shape the future of property management across the globe. Here’s what we offer:
- A competitive compensation package
- A flexible working environment + 25 days annual holiday
- Private health care including discounted gym membership
- Enhanced parental leave
- Life insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Company volunteering day and charity salary sacrifice scheme
- Learning management system by SAP Litmos
- Learning and development fund
- Referral bonus and charity donation if someone you introduce joins the company
- Season ticket loan, Cycle to work, Electric vehicle and Techscheme programs
- Pension - 3% employer contribution, 5% employee contribution
- Lunch of your choice once a week for office based employees
- Regular company-sponsored lunches, dinners and social gatherings
- Fully stocked kitchen with drinks, snacks, fruit, breakfast cereal etc