Active Housing by Plentific is one of the fastest growing property technology companies in the world, backed by renowned investors including Brookfield, Highland Europe, A/O Proptech, Target Global and Mubadala.
We are headquartered in London, UK, with offices in Warrington and globally including Germany, USA and Turkey. Our mission is to improve lives by making property work better for everyone. We do so by streamlining how repairs, maintenance and compliance services are delivered.
Our platform gives clients rich insight into management, operational and performance data, helping them deliver their customer service promise, while optimising supplier costs and adhering to their environmental, social and governance goals.Come and be a part of:
- A leading Proptech with a global footprint
- A diverse, multicultural workplace with over 30 nationalities amongst our employees
- A stimulating atmosphere and a fast-paced growth environment
- A flexible work culture and a number of programmes built around your physical and mental wellbeing
Developing acclaimed technology is only possible when we’ve got a great team on our side. Our culture is open and empowering. If you are passionate and driven, you will fit right in.
We are looking for a Project Manager, joining our Operations Team. We understand our customers’ business before we get to the technology. This approach leads to smart technology solutions; streamlining old and complex processes, saving money on repairs and management, delivering a positive change to both customers and the local community.
Previous project management experience is not necessarily required but some experience in a similar role would be useful. Training on our systems and processes will be provided and we will also pay for you to attain the AgilePM Foundation qualification within your first six months if you do not already have this.
As a Project Manager you will oversee a number of projects from start to finish and ensure they are completed on time and on budget enabling our customers achieve their business goals. With great leadership, initiative, and a personable approach you will drive performance and satisfaction with our clients.
This role is based out of our Warrington office but you are able to work from home at your discretion. Because of the work from home option, we are open to both local and nationwide applicants but some travel to our offices in Warrington and London will be required.
- To plan and manage projects, coordinate the team and the customer to deliver the functional requirements
- To assess risks and issues, problem solve and prioritise tasks over the project lifecycle
- To be proactive in managing customer communication and maintain strong relationships with customers
- Manage the ongoing commercial relationship with the client for Contract Changes, Purchase Orders and Billing Milestones
- Translate client requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria
- Conduct testing of software updates
- Manage defect tracking and resolution for functional testing and client executed user acceptance testing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills - you’ll need to be in regular contact with clients and key stakeholders
- Well versed in using spreadsheets and other productivity applications
- Fast and highly motivated learner of new software
- Love organisation, problem solving and planning. You’ll need to have strong attention to detail
Experience and Qualifications
- Previous Project Management experience or equivalent
- Experience working in a technical environment / software development environment (desired not essential)
- Experience in the social housing or local government sectors (desired not essential)
- Experience with Jira and Confluence tools (desired not essential)
- A competitive compensation package
- A flexible working environment + 25 days annual holiday
- Private health care including discounted gym membership
- Enhanced parental leave
- Life insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Company volunteering day and charity salary sacrifice scheme
- Learning and development fund
- Referral bonus and charity donation if someone you introduce joins the company
- Season ticket loan, Cycle to work, Electric vehicle and Techscheme programs
- Lunch of your choice once a week for office based employees
- Regular company-sponsored lunches, dinners and social gatherings
- Fully stocked kitchen with drinks, snacks, fruit, breakfast cereal etc.