Senior Product Manager
We're Plentific, the world’s leading real-time property solution, and we're looking for top talent to join our ambitious team. We’re a global company, headquartered in London, and operating across the United Kingdom, Germany and North America.
As a B2B company, we're dedicated to helping landlords, letting agents and property managers streamline operations, unlock revenue, increase tenant satisfaction, and remain compliant through our award-winning SaaS technology platform. We also work with SMEs and large service providers, helping them access more work and grow their businesses.
We're not just any proptech - we're backed by some of the biggest names in the business, including A/O PropTech, Highland Europe, Mubadala, RXR Digital Ventures and Target Global and work with some of the world’s most prominent real estate players.
But we're not just about business - we're also building stronger communities where people can thrive by ensuring the quality and safety of buildings, supporting decarbonisation through our ESG Retrofit Centre of Excellence and championing diversity across the sector through the Women’s Trade Network. We're committed to creating exceptional experiences for our team members, too. Our culture is open and empowering, and we're always looking for passionate, driven individuals to join us on our mission.
So, what's in it for you?
- A fast-paced, friendly, collaborative and hybrid/flexible working environment
- Ample opportunities for career growth and progression
- A multicultural workplace with over 20 nationalities that value diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Prioritisation of well-being with social events, digital learning, career development programs and much more
If you're ready to join a dynamic and innovative team that’s pioneering change in real estate, we'd love to hear from you.
The product team is composed of professionals who share a passion for building a world-class digital product. We gather user requirements, define and refine the scope of features, prioritise and reprioritise constantly, and execute right the way through to product delivery. We enjoy designing and optimising user journeys and carefully consider our design processed from both a UX and UI perspective.
We’re looking for a talented team player with demonstrable experience of working as a Product Manager in a fast-paced technology-led environment. You’ll work alongside a highly technical and enthusiastic team and apply your product management skills across our SaaS offerings.
Experience in B2B SaaS product and/or real estate technology or field management products would be an advantage, but is not mandatory.
- Develop a deep understanding of our target users and their known and unknown needs
- Negotiate product trade-offs impacting cost, schedule and usability to optimise ROI
- Test hypothesis through surveys, interviews and user data
- Write detailed product specifications and acceptance criteria that guide software development processes
- Work with product marketers, designers, scrum masters and software engineers to execute and deliver new features from conception to deployment
- Work with product marketers to manage internal and external communications of new product launches and feature releases
- Turn ad-hoc and incomplete inputs, feedback and data points into actionable product insights
- Provide regular updates and communicate project status, issues, dependencies and responsibilities to all stakeholders
- Proactively identify and manage key project risks, know when to escalate matters to Senior Management
- Work closely with the Product Strategy function to improve Product Operations
- Entrepreneurial, self-starter personality with a can-do attitude
- Ability to prioritise for business impact among competing needs
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written, spoken and presentation skills
- Comfort in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, start-up environment
- 3+ years’ experience working as a Product Manager
- Some experience in manual testing
- Proven experience in managing technical software products from conception to release
- Hands on experience using spreadsheets and relevant software tools for product analytics
As you can see, we are quickly progressing with our ambitious plans and are eager to grow our team of doers to achieve our vision of managing over 2 million properties through our platform across various countries. You can help us shape the future of property management across the globe. Here’s what we offer:
- A competitive compensation package
- A flexible working environment + 25 days annual holiday
- Private health care including discounted gym membership
- Enhanced parental leave
- Life insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Company volunteering day and charity salary sacrifice scheme
- Learning management system by SAP Litmos
- Learning and development fund
- Referral bonus and charity donation if someone you introduce joins the company
- Season ticket loan, Cycle to work, Electric vehicle and Techscheme programs
- Pension - 3% employer contribution, 5% employee contribution
- Lunch of your choice once a week for office based employees
- Regular company-sponsored lunches, dinners and social gatherings
- Fully stocked kitchen with drinks, snacks, fruit, breakfast cereal etc.