Strategic Account Director, DE (m/w/d)
We're Plentific, the world’s leading real-time property solution, and we're looking for top talent to join our ambitious team. We’re a global company, headquartered in London, and operating across the United Kingdom, Germany and North America.
As a B2B company, we're dedicated to helping landlords, letting agents and property managers streamline operations, unlock revenue, increase tenant satisfaction, and remain compliant through our award-winning SaaS technology platform. We also work with SMEs and large service providers, helping them access more work and grow their businesses.
We're not just any proptech - we're backed by some of the biggest names in the business, including A/O PropTech, Highland Europe, Mubadala, RXR Digital Ventures and Target Global and work with some of the world’s most prominent real estate players.
But we're not just about business - we're also building stronger communities where people can thrive by ensuring the quality and safety of buildings, supporting decarbonisation through our ESG Retrofit Centre of Excellence and championing diversity across the sector through the Women’s Trade Network. We're committed to creating exceptional experiences for our team members, too. Our culture is open and empowering, and we're always looking for passionate, driven individuals to join us on our mission.
So, what's in it for you?
- A fast-paced, friendly, collaborative and hybrid/flexible working environment
- Ample opportunities for career growth and progression
- A multicultural workplace with over 20 nationalities that value diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Prioritisation of well-being with social events, digital learning, career development programs and much more
If you're ready to join a dynamic and innovative team that’s pioneering change in real estate, we'd love to hear from you.
The RoleAs Strategic Account Director you will help win and manage a number of key account clients with great leadership and initiative, and a personable approach to driving team performance and sales with our existing key clients. You will be used to delivering against revenue targets, be driven by passion and be responsible for your performance in persuading strategic accounts to grow with us and adopt more of the Plentific offering
- Leading client meetings and understanding their businesses, offering creative solutions to complex client challenges.
- Ensure retention of key clients and growth of their accounts.
- Identifying blockers to account growth and client development, and communicating them to the business.
- Accurate reporting on sales activity and forecasting to VP of Sales
- Consistent monitoring of key accounts to ensure retention, mitigate at-risk accounts, and nurture the pipeline for existing client growth.
- Significant contribution to lead generation campaigns and activities
- Engaging at C-level in our customers’ organisations.
- Deftly managing client issues and escalations, creating positive outcomes and enhancing trust.
- An unwavering focus to deliver against Plentific’s business plan, contributing suggestions to maximise cross-sales opportunities.
- Native in German and fluent in English
- Proven ability to create trusted relationships with large organisations
- Ability to adapt and work effectively within a rapidly changing and growing environment
- Consultative sales experience with the ability to find creative solutions
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Proactive individual keen to work in a fast paced environment
- Able to manage complex projects, working closely and engaging with different functions across Plentific
- You will be a master at client engagement and impact how your customers do business in a rapidly evolving political and economic environment.
Experience and Qualifications
- +8 years of relevant client experience ideally in real estate, property management or PropTech, with experience of technology and transformation within the industry.
- Proven experience in SaaS sales (scale-up environment preferred) and managing complex, multiple relationships with key customers
- In depth knowledge of residential, private or public sector organisations in the built environment
- Strong written, oral and presentation skills, and ability to engage with different departments such as Product and Engineering
- Proven experience working within a goal oriented, ambitious company environment
- Ability to understand the 'bigger picture' with clients and business drivers around software solution implementation
- Strong drive for results and business acumen
As you can see, we are quickly progressing with our ambitious plans and are eager to grow our team of doers to achieve our vision of managing over 2 million properties through our platform across various countries. You can help us shape the future of property management across the globe. Here’s what we offer:
- 28 days annual leave plus all public holidays
- Employee assistance program
- Company volunteering day
- Company BVG Ticket
- Urban Sports Membership
- Pension Scheme: Employer 3%, employee 5%
- Learning management system by SAP Litmos
- Learning and development fund
- Referral bonus and charity donation if someone you introduce joins the company
- Team lunch once a week for office based employees
- Regular company-sponsored lunches, dinners and social gatherings
- Fully stocked kitchen with drinks, snacks, fruit, breakfast cereal etc.