Senior UI/UX Designer
We're Plentific, the world’s leading real-time property solution, and we're looking for top talent to join our ambitious team. We’re a global company, headquartered in London, and operating across the United Kingdom, Germany and North America.
As a B2B company, we're dedicated to helping landlords, letting agents and property managers streamline operations, unlock revenue, increase tenant satisfaction, and remain compliant through our award-winning SaaS technology platform. We also work with SMEs and large service providers, helping them access more work and grow their businesses.
We're not just any proptech - we're backed by some of the biggest names in the business, including A/O PropTech, Highland Europe, Mubadala, RXR Digital Ventures and Target Global and work with some of the world’s most prominent real estate players.
But we're not just about business - we're also building stronger communities where people can thrive by ensuring the quality and safety of buildings, supporting decarbonisation through our ESG Retrofit Centre of Excellence and championing diversity across the sector through the Women’s Trade Network. We're committed to creating exceptional experiences for our team members, too. Our culture is open and empowering, and we're always looking for passionate, driven individuals to join us on our mission.
So, what's in it for you?
- A fast-paced, friendly, collaborative and hybrid/flexible working environment
- Ample opportunities for career growth and progression
- A multicultural workplace with over 20 nationalities that value diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Prioritisation of well-being with social events, digital learning, career development programs and much more
If you're ready to join a dynamic and innovative team that’s pioneering change in real estate, we'd love to hear from you.
Product designers are at the heart of Plentific’s product team, supporting the delivery of innovative web and native mobile products and features. Our team is highly connected and collaborative, therefore, an ideal product designer will support product and engineering teams with thoroughly crafted end-to-end user-centric design. Deliverables include research, documentation, and ideation on upcoming product features, including wireframes, design mockups, and prototypes at all levels of fidelity. We also expect our product designers to actively participate in the creation and maintenance of our evolving design system, ensuring that consistency is kept at the core of our platform and staying mindful of established design patterns of enterprise SaaS software.
This is a highly hands-on role, helping to set the vision and drive concepts to create innovative experiences. To be successful in this position, the role holder will be a self-starter, high-energy, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and showing amazing attention to detail.
- Support the product and design team objectives by accomplishing tasks as needed on time, governed by an established design process.
- Support the design and engineering teams objectives by maintaining and improving the Plentific’s design system and style guides covering all aspects of our user interface.
- Creating user-centred designs by understanding business requirements, and user feedback.
- Work with product managers to ideate and propose solutions for new product ideas, and create prototypes and hand-off documentations to guide engineering teams delivering them.
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders as necessary throughout the lifecycle of projects.
- Collaborate with other designers and help disseminate design best-practice across the team.
- A deep understanding of enterprise SaaS product design patterns, with proficiency both on responsive web app design as well as cross-platform native app design.
- Strong attention to detail with a keen eye for aesthetics.
- A good understanding of accessibility patterns in design.
- High energy, happy to learn, positive attitude, passionate about design.
- Ability to collaborate across teams.
- Expert understanding of how visual layouts affect user experiences.
- Extensive experience in the industry as a digital product designer, preferably in a start-up or a growth stage company. We also welcome designers from digital agencies who are keen to tackle challenging problems for a wide suite of products.
- Excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate ideas, designs, and suggestions.
- Experience designing web and mobile apps with complex user flows.
Experience and Qualifications
- 5 years of experience working as a product, UI or UX designer in a digital product design / development environment.
- Proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, Figma, Invision and Abstract.
- Proficiency in design systems management with past experience in documenting a design system with foundations, components and guidelines.
- General proficiency with Adobe CC, Office, Google Suite, Dropbox.
As you can see, we are quickly progressing with our ambitious plans and are eager to grow our team of doers to achieve our vision of managing over 2 million properties through our platform across various countries. You can help us shape the future of property management across the globe. Here’s what we offer:
- A competitive compensation package
- A flexible working environment + 25 days annual holiday
- Private health care including discounted gym membership
- Enhanced parental leave
- Life insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Company volunteering day and charity salary sacrifice scheme
- Learning management system by SAP Litmos
- Learning and development fund
- Referral bonus and charity donation if someone you introduce joins the company
- Season ticket loan, Cycle to work, Electric vehicle and Techscheme programs
- Pension - 3% employer contribution, 5% employee contribution
- Lunch of your choice once a week for office based employees
- Regular company-sponsored lunches, dinners and social gatherings
- Fully stocked kitchen with drinks, snacks, fruit, breakfast cereal etc.