Application Support Specialist (Night shifts)
OfficeRnD has one mission - making flexible and hybrid working a norm rather than an option!
We started building our SaaS platform back in 2015 to support the future of work. We believe that having freedom and flexibility is the way to provide better workspace experience. And that’s what enables us to develop products that matter - for our customers and for the world.
The company has offices in Bulgaria, USA, UK, Australia, and our teammates are the ones getting us to the top in our market niche.
So if you live and breathe technology as well, come and join us!
About the role:
The complexity and variety of the tools we offer will give you the opportunity to learn a lot about how SaaS platforms work, understand REST API calls, learn how to edit document templates via HTML and CSS and much more. As an Application Support Specialist you will closely work with our product, development, and QA teams capturing feedback from our customers, investigating bug reports, and complex use-cases.This position will be responsible for covering the APAC hours and serving customers within the region, while also supporting customers outside of the APAC region as needed.
What you’ll do:
- Address customer queries over email, chat, phone, and remote sessions in a timely and professional manner.
- Research reported problems, work together with the software development and QA teams to isolate and confirm bug reports, and log them in the backlog.
- Use Postman, HTML and CSS to investigate and implement customer requests.
- Capture customer feedback and feature requests, communicate them clearly with the product management team, and add them to the backlog.
- Collaborate with members of different teams across the organization to exchange knowledge, provide valuable feedback and direct the growth of our product and services.
- Build a relationship with the clients, anticipating their needs and proactively attending to their issues before they occur.
- Understand the key business drivers and use this understanding to accomplish your work and contribute to the team’s efforts to achieve our business goals.
The working week is Monday - Thursday/Tuesday-Friday with shifts from 12 am to 8 am.
The first month of your onboarding period is dayshifts only to help you meet the whole team and get up to speed.
What you need to succeed:
- Experience and understanding of what Technical Support involves in a SaaS company.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Proven customer-focused mindset.
- Strong communication skills and fluent English.
- Time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Analytical thinking.
- Cloud based solutions management.
- A broad technical curiosity with proven problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- REST API, HTML, Java script and CSS knowledge is considered an advantage.
- Jira and Zendesk experience is considered an advantage.
What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a talented team and also enjoy:
- Premium health insurance incl. dental.
- 25 days off a year.
- 1 additional day off for your birthday.
- 3 days off for volunteering.
- Full remuneration of your first 3 days of sick leave.
- Participation in the employee stock option plan.
- Taxi and food vouchers to ensure a comfortable night shift, when you are at the office.
- A fantastic work hard/play hard start-up environment - we have numerous social events and team outings :)
- Take part in many sports activities and enjoy a co-funded MultiSport card.
- Opportunity to work in Bulgaria’s top tech incubator/coworking space – Campus X.
If you’re keen on making a difference in the tech world with us, we’d love to connect!