Customer Implementation Specialist
OfficeRnD has one mission - making flexible and hybrid working a norm rather than an option!
We started building our SaaS platform back in 2015 to support the future of work. We believe that having freedom and flexibility is the way to provide better workspace experience. And that’s what enables us to develop products that matter - for our customers and for the world.
The company has offices in Bulgaria, USA, UK, Australia and our teammates are the ones getting us to the top in our market niche.
So if you live and breathe technology as well, come and join us!
About the role
If you are an Implementation or an Onboarding Specialist looking for new exciting opportunities, you are organized and proactive, and you like to share your product knowledge and expertise with others, this is the perfect fit for you. We’ll help you grow as a world-class customer success professional in the SaaS world. Come join our fun and super-driven team, and help us deliver experiences that our customers will never forget.
What you'll do:
- Drive the implementation, system adoption, and happiness of our customers throughout their entire lifecycle with the product;
- Ensure a seamless and successful onboarding experience for customers;
- Build a trusting relationship with the client, anticipating their needs and proactively attending to their issues before they occur;
- Design and facilitate system trainings to customers and their teams;
- Measure onboarding and/or implementation progress toward successfully meeting clients’ expectations;
- Address customer queries and/or product issues (bugs) in a timely and professional manner during the onboarding process;
- Be the voice of the customer – capture customers’ feedback and feature requests, communicate them clearly with the Product Management team and add them to the backlog.
What you need to succeed:
- 2+ years relevant work experience in customer-facing role (preferably in onboarding/enablement). Background in a SaaS is a big plus;
- Problem-solving attitude and attention to details;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Proven customer-focused mindset. You are eager to roll up your sleeves and help new clients get onboard with our product – there is no task ‘too small’ when it comes to helping our clients succeed;
- You are a natural networker and relationship builder, comfortable working cross functionally;
- Organisational and planning skills to manage your time and to meet deadlines and objectives.
What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a talented team in one of the best-funded startups in the country, and also enjoy:
- Premium health insurance incl. dental.
- 25 days off a year.
- 1 additional day off for your birthday.
- 3 days off for volunteering.
- Full remuneration of your first 3 days of sick leave.
- Participation in the employee stock option plan.
- Flexible start and end of the working day
- Hybrid working model: 40% of time onsite in our Campus X or Work Better offices in Sofia
- A fantastic work hard/play hard start-up environment - we have numerous social events and team outings :)
- Take part in many sports activities and enjoy a co-funded MultiSport card.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, we would be happy to talk soon! Apply now!