OfficeRnD has one mission - making flexible and hybrid working a norm rather than an option!
We started building our SaaS platform back in 2015 to support the future of work. We believe that having freedom and flexibility is the way to provide better workspace experience. And that’s what enables us to develop products that matter - for our customers and for the world.
The company has offices in Bulgaria, USA, UK, Australia and our teammates are the ones getting us to the top in our market niche. So if you live and breathe technology as well, come and join us.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Sales Manager that thrives in a startup environment and has a proven track record of defining a robust sales strategy to scale our OfficeRnD Hybrid product ARR from $1M-$10M+. As a global Sales Manager, you will own the crafting of sales campaigns, coaching the sales team, and personally overseeing the closing of high-value sales opportunities.
What you’ll do:
- Lead a global team of 5 Account Executives based in Bulgaria, US, UK, and Australia.
- Meet and exceed quarterly sales quotas by holding your team accountable for activities that lead to revenue generation.
- Personally oversee the closing of complex deals.
- Define and oversee a successful sales strategy in dedicated territories across the world.
- Personally contribute to the closing of strategic accounts by supporting the account executives owning them.
- Own recruiting, goal setting, coaching, and performance monitoring of account executives and sales development reps.
- Work with the functional leaders in Marketing, Product, and Customer Success to ensure the right skills and resources are made available in support of all regional activities (not limited to sales).
- Implement a culture of learning and continuous improvement.
What to bring:
- Experience leading an international software sales team.
- Solid experience in software sales, ideally focused on process building required to scalably and repeatably win SMBs ($5 - $30K ARR).
- Team player with a "Go-Getter" mentality.
- Experience in a fast growing startup.
- A genuine relationship builder who can easily navigate and build connections in complex organizations.
- Experience in proptech SaaS is a major plus.
Over the next 8 - 12 months success will be primarily assessed against:
- The delivery of a repeatable and scalable approach to revenue generation through inbound and outbound activities.
- Identifying and executing on opportunities to increase average deal size, improve win rates, and drive pipeline growth.
- Personally contributing to the closing of strategic accounts and generating a repeatable strategy that can be executed across the whole team.
- Leadership and building a world-class, high-performing team and commercial capability.
What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a talented team in one of the best-funded startups in the country, and also enjoy:
- Premium health insurance incl. dental.
- 25 days off a year.
- 1 additional day off for your birthday.
- 3 days off for volunteering.
- Full remuneration of your first 3 days of sick leave.
- Participation in the employee stock option plan.
- Flexible start and end of the working day.
- Hybrid work model: 40% of time onsite in our Campus X office.
- A fantastic work hard/play hard start-up environment - we have numerous social events and team outings.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, we would be happy to talk soon! Apply now!