Junior Sales Executive
OfficeRnD has one mission - making flexible and hybrid working a norm rather than an option!
We started building our SaaS platform back in 2015 to support the future of work. We believe that having freedom and flexibility is the way to provide better workspace experience. And that’s what enables us to develop products that matter - for our customers and for the world.
The company has offices in Bulgaria, USA, UK, Australia and our teammates are the ones getting us to the top in our market niche.
So if you live and breathe technology as well, come and join us!
About the role:
We are seeking a talented and motivated Junior Sales Executive to join our dynamic global sales team. You will be responsible for engaging with key decision-makers at various levels of the organization, including the C-Suite, end users, IT departments, and more. Your primary focus will be ultimately closing deals by nurturing warm leads, qualifying opportunities, conducting thorough account analysis. You must posses a hunter mentality with a proactive and results-driven approach to sales;
You should possess a coachable mentality which will help you to understand the buyer journey and be able to lead a complex, multi-influencer deals in a highly consultative manner.
What you’ll do:
- Own a named account list and develop account plans for gaining access to key decision makers;
- Actively build, maintain and grow your own pipeline;
- Manage the entire sales process from initial contact to hand off;
- Create bespoke commercial written and presentation materials for prospective clients;
- Meet and exceed quarterly revenue targets for your territory;
- Build relationships with prospects and internal stakeholders to grow new business;
- Lead and contribute to team projects to develop and refine our sales process;
- Maintain records of all sales leads and/or customer accounts in a CRM (Hubspot);
- Provide accurate and timely sales forecasts;
- Become an expert on our brand, business and SaaS product.
What you bring:
- 1+ years of sales experience recommended with a track record of top performance;
- Experience with both new business & expansion opportunities;
- Experience in presenting to and interacting with a full range of contacts from C-suite executives to end users;
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced performance oriented environment with short or long sales cycles;
- Interest in technology and high level of curiosity to learn the flexible workspace market and meet your goals.
What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a talented team in one of the best-funded startups in the country, and also enjoy:
- A competitive compensation package with a base and an uncapped commission model that is designed to ignite you;
- Premium health insurance incl. dental;
- 25 days off a year;
- 1 additional day off for your birthday;
- 3 days off for volunteering;
- Full remuneration of your first 3 days of sick leave;
- Participation in the employee stock option plan;
- Flexible start and end of the working day and hybrid working mode, including a combination of remote and on-site;
- A fantastic work hard/play hard start-up environment - we have numerous social events and team outings :);
- Take part in many sports activities and enjoy a co-funded MultiSport card;
- Opportunity to work in Bulgaria’s top tech incubator/coworking space – Campus X.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, we would be happy to talk soon! Apply now!