Senior Data Analyst
OfficeRnD has one mission - making flexible and hybrid working a norm rather than an option!
We started building our SaaS platform back in 2015 to support the future of work. We believe that having freedom and flexibility is the way to provide better workspace experience. And that’s what enables us to develop products that matter - for our customers and for the world.
The company has offices in Bulgaria, USA, UK, Australia and our teammates are the ones getting us to the top in our market niche.
So if you live and breathe technology as well, come and join us!
About the role
Being a Data Analyst in OfficeRnD is a unique opportunity. From one side, you will be involved in analyzing world class products – features adoption, client’s acquisition and behaviour, customers lifetime value etc. And from the other, you will be part of the team developing analytics as a product, which is reaching thousands of users.
Tools you will use?
We are investing in a modern data infrastructure and using one of the best tech stack in the world.
- Snowflake – one of the top-notch Data Cloud platforms in which we store and access our structured, semistructured, and unstructured data to gain seamless access with great scale and speed.
- Fivetran - the trusted platform that extracts, loads and transforms the world's data, used from startups to the Fortune 500
- DBT – our data transformation layer. It’s an intuitive, collaborative platform that lets you reliably transform data using SQL and Python code
- Sisense - leading cloud analytics platform that embeds analytics within a host app
What you’ll do:
- Analyze and understand business requirements and translate them into dashboard designs that clearly tell a story with the data;
- Work closely with our product management, customers, and UX/Design teams to understand our clients’ business problems. Then translate them into analytical data, advanced dashboards, and actionable insights;
- Explore and implement data and technology best practices, guidelines, and repeatable processes in building dashboards;
- Proactively perform deep dive analysis, then communicate and collaborate with business stakeholders to deliver reasonable insights and recommendations;
- Create and automate analyses that drive the business through observing metrics, tracking history or data mining;
- Work closely with our Product, Engineering, DevOps teams to support internal stakeholders.
What you need to succeed:
- Enthusiasm about all things related to data;
- 5+ years relevant experience;
- Advanced knowledge of SQL and analytics tools incl. data modeling tools;
- Strong experience of BI dashboard development software (such as Data Studio, Power BI, Tableau and/or Crystal Reports, etc.)
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams;
- Eagerness to work on a project which develops data as a product;
- Strong experience in business and data analytics, ideally in the SaaS industry;
- Fluency in English – both written and spoken;
- Eagerness to learn new skills and grow together with your team.
Experience with the following would be a plus:
- Embedded analytics tools like SiSense and Looker;
- Experience in designing, automating and maintaining ETLs;
- Advanced analytics techniques – customer segmentations, churn prediction, lifetime value prediction etc. is a strong plus.
What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a talented team in one of the best-funded startups in the country, and also enjoy:
- Premium health insurance incl. dental;
- 25 days off a year;
- 1 additional day off for your birthday;
- 3 days off for volunteering;
- Full remuneration of your first 3 days of sick leave;
- Flexible start and end of the working day and hybrid working mode, including a combination of remote and on site;
- A fantastic work hard/play hard start-up environment - we have numerous social events and team outings :);
- Take part in many sports activities and enjoy a co-funded MultiSport card;
- Opportunity to join one of the best funded startups in the country;
- Opportunity to work in Bulgaria’s top tech incubator/coworking space – Campus X.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, we would be happy to talk soon! Apply now!