Mid-level Frontend Engineer
Contilio is a game-changing and fast-growing AI-first startup based in London. We use advanced 3D AI technology to power the most advanced analytics platform for the $12 trillion construction industry, fully automating construction progress, installation quality and predictive risks. Using intelligent digital twins, our Tier 1 customers are empowered to make smart decisions, eliminate problems before they happen, and deliver their projects faster, more cost-effectively, and sustainably, saving billions in costs and CO2 emissions.
Given the exponential growth, we are looking to add a smart and driven Mid-level Frontend Engineer to our team. You will work to enhance and extend Contilio’s unique browser-based analytics platform, which allows our B2B customers to access reports and analytics on construction progress and quality in real-time. You'll work on stunning dashboards and 3D visualisations, as well as develop entire new apps on top of the existing platform like for example CO2 tracking.
Attractive equity, competitive base salary and the opportunity to take on more responsibility as we grow our team, technology and global footprint.
You need to have full work authorization, we do not sponsor visas for this role.
What you will be doing:
- Implement and deploy best-in-class B2B SaaS web applications including dashboards, 3D visualizations, analytics functions, and APIs
- Define customer requirements, use cases and design best-practices
- Conduct thorough testing of existing and new code
Technical skills you need to have:
- 3+ years experience building scalable B2B Frontend applications in an agile manner
- Experience deploying with AWS and/or Docker
Any of the following is a plus:
- Degree in Computer Science, 3D Animation, or other related fields
- Proficiency creating 3D visualisations using Three.js (or related technologies)
- Experience using Node.js or PostgreSQL
- Familiarity with BIM or other construction software (Autodesk, Primavera etc.)
Personal traits we’d love to see:
- You are a self-starter and want to apply your technical expertise to solve challenging technical problems, while having positive impact on peoples' lives
- You have strong problem-solving skills and the ability to translate customer requirements into scalable software/products
- You are a team player who can manage projects end to end and thrives in a dynamic environments
Where you will be working
- We work in a hybrid manner, 2 days a week in our London Office (Moorgate)
- If you live outside London commuting distance, monthly office visits are an option